textformat-leading2p-alignleft

Search Products
 
Categories
Show All Categories

Watch List
You have no items on your Watchlist

Filter Products:
 
Min Price:  
Max Price:

Qty: or more


  

Products » 22-01-12-016


Wondering what types of products to sell? Take our quiz to find out

Aloe Vera Gel (Inner Gel)

Wholesale Price   [members only]
S&H   [members only]

Aloe vera is one of the only known natural vegetarian sources of Vitamin B12, and it contains many minerals vital to the growth process and healthy function of all the body's systems. The aloe vera plant is 96 percent water with the other 4 percent containing about 75 natural beneficial chemicals.

Aloe vera contains amino acids, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A, B12 and E, essential fatty acids and is naturally rich in Vit C and enzymes needed to rebuild skin, hair and improves digestive health. Aloe vera can also be used reduce swelling and itching, antibacterial components that reduce bacteria and other chemicals that improve blood circulation and regeneration of skin cells.Aloe vera may help adults, children, and even pets receive more value from daily foods and supplements.

Our Aloe vera is sustainably and single farm grown and processed in the USA.

Use: Drink 1- 2 tsp, 3 times a day.

Nutritional information: Serving Size: 15 ml (1/2 ounce), Calories: 0, Fat: 0g, Carbs: 1g, Protein: 0g



Estimated ship time: Arrives in 4 - 7 business days Quantity in stock: In Stock
Ship method: UPS, FedEx
Will ship to: United States
            


Related Products

    Product Name   Quantity   Manufacturer   Price 
     Cinnamon Bark Capsules - 90 ct   Cinnamon Bark Capsules - 90 ct   In Stock     [members only]
     Sesame Seed Flour - 16 oz   Sesame Seed Flour - 16 oz   In Stock     [members only]
     Camphor e.o. - 15 ml (0.5 oz)   Camphor e.o. - 15 ml (0.5 oz)   In Stock     [members only]
     Men's Tea 4 oz   Men's Tea 4 oz   In Stock     [members only]
     eSutras Herbal Medley Tea - 3oz.   eSutras Herbal Medley Tea - 3oz.   In Stock     [members only]

Do You Want to Achieve Personal and Financial Freedom?


Includes Major Brands

See All

Integrated with: